Lesson 1 - Advanced Intro

Originally published at: Lesson 1 – Advanced Intro. Replies here will cross-post to the original lesson page.

Use this thread to ask questions, share experiences, and discuss the topic at hand.

Advanced content is where I think community discussion is most useful since I can’t possibly cover all possible artistic choices and questions in the lesson.

Post your reflections and videos here throughout the advanced section and take advantage of some feedback!

I have been working through the advanced course, but before I start the last video workshop on Canon in D Major, I wanted to post my own version as I now play it. I have taken much from prior lessons and combined that with how I felt like playing it. I have learned a lot so far from this course, thanks so much. My video is on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/lM6oS7y6iBU?si=avtk-cD_sD9cytNt
Thanks,
Howard Eskildsen, Ocala, Florida

1 Like

Howard, thanks for sharing your video. It was thoroughly enjoyable and I look forward to future submissions. Can’t wait to hear how your rendition of Pachabel’s Canon changes after the lesson, if at all. Always glad to hear from other members in the forum.

1 Like

Thank Bob,
It may be a little bit before I complete the last Canon lesson, but it looks really neat and I’m looking forward practicing it.
Howard

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for sharing, Howard. Sounds great and I’m so glad to see these techniques in action! As Bob said, very much looking forward to what an updated rendition will look like after you work through the advanced lesson.

I like the little flare on the ending! :wink: